- Post members should act respectfully toward each other, offering support and encouragement.
- Post members shall abide by the directions of any Post leader while on an outing.
- Post members under the age of 18 may not provide rides to or from an outing for any other Post member.
- Post members shall behave in a respectful and non-offensive manner while on Post activities.
- Post advisers may not provide rides for Post members to or from a Post activity unless there are multiple students in the car.
- Possession or discharge of firearms.
- Possession or use of alcohol or any illegal drug prior to or during any Post 58 activity.
- Behavior that puts the Post member or others at risk.
- Engaging in romantic or sexual activity during an outing.
For questions, please email the president of the post.